North Star shut it's doors to lessons in March to help protect our community from the Covid-19 pandemic. This led to the permanent closure of our facility in Catharpin, but the opening of our stunning facility in Delaplane! We are so excited for you to ride with us in the beautiful countryside!
During this difficult time we believe, more than ever, that we must serve families and provide an escape from the "harsh realities of the world." We have modified our programs to provide a safe environment during the pandemic.
Our Covid-19 response includes:
1. All families take their temperature before arriving for lessons
2. Instructors wear masks when in close proximity to students, families can choose if they would like to mask
3. Lessons are all private, semi-privates are offered on a case-by-case basis if we can safely accommodate
4. We are limiting the number of families on-site and have created several sitting areas for safe spacing
5. Our sanitary protocols include a boot dip and hand washing on arrival, sanitizing tack between riders, etc.
I hope we will be able to offer small-group lessons and events again, soon! We miss the community-building aspect of our mission!